Thursday, October 8, 2020
Join the 2020 Great Apple Crunch to celebrate Ohio farmers, healthy kids, and strong communities this October. Participating in the Crunch is simple: buy, serve, and Crunch into locally grown apples! Since 2014, we have highlighted National Farm to School Month and our local farmers with MILLIONS of Crunches across the region. We know the Crunch will look different this year AND we are still excited to creatively Crunch together. Register your Crunch to make it official, add to the Crunch count, get the scoop on serving local apples during COVID-19, and receive the Crunch Guide and lesson plans. Everyone is invited to Crunch to reach our goal of TWO MILLION CRUNCHES in 2020!
Noon on Thursday, October 8, 2020 is the official Crunch date, but we welcome your Crunch any time this fall. No event is too small to register! If your Crunch is not hosted by a school or organization, skip any questions that don't apply to you.
Register here: https://go.wisc.edu/r009w6
Registration and informational links:
- OH Registration Page: https://go.wisc.edu/r009w6
- Great Apple Crunch Website: www.cias.wisc.edu/applecrunch
- Great Apple Crunch Facebook page: www.facebook.com/greatlakesgreatapplecrunch
- Ohio Farm to School Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/OhioFarm2School/
- Facebook launch announcement: HERE
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/greatapplecrunch
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/gr8applecrunch